The Linguistic Centre of the University of Padua (CLA) is organising intensive Italian language courses from 4th to 15th September 2023.
The University of Padua is reserving two places for students from each of the Arqus member universities who are participating in the Erasmus+ mobility project at the University of Padua.
Participants will be able to book an accommodation in an ESU university residency during the two weeks of the course. The booking fee for the residency is around 185 per week.
Students must apply by 12th July by filling in the following form: https://forms.gle/bppSGCwJ2x4Ge7xp6
The first two students applying for each partner university will be selected and contacted to complete the registration.
The University of Padua Linguistic Centre (CLA) will cover all costs related to participation in classes and cultural activities. Participants are in charge of accommodation, travel and meals.
For further information, please contact arqus.cla(at)unipd.it
- Course dates: 4th-15thSeptember 2023
- Course type: The courses will be held in the classroom and are mainly meant to help students develop their listening and speaking skills in order to be able to better interact with others in their daily life.
- Levels: Communicative 1 (PreA1), Communicative 2 (A1/A2) and Communicative 3 (B1/B2).
- Number of hours: About 30 hours, including 25 hours of language classes and exercises; as well as two additional cultural activities in Padova (tbd).
- Class schedule: From Monday to Friday, 2 hours per day (in late August students will be contacted to choose a timetable).
- Important: Participants will not obtain CFU by attending the intensive summer courses , even if they pass the final test.