Arqus Winter School
Arqus Winter School 2022 – Diversity, Interdisciplinarity and Societal Challenges
The Arqus Winter School is an intensive five-day interactive and interdisciplinary workshop that brings together students and lecturers from the seven Arqus universities in Granada, Spain, from 14 to 18 February 2022, for which participating students from the University of Graz will receive 4 ECTS upon successful completion.
The Winter School is the first part of an integrated three-phase summer semester course focusing on European citizenship in the context of key challenges such as diversity.
The Arqus Winter School is addressed to master students of the University of Graz with some knowledge in Biology and includes:
- A mandatory participation in the 12 ECTS course "Wetlands: a management challenge for conservation biology and stakeholder communities" in the summer term 2022 at the University of Graz.
- The opportunity to participate in the Arqus Student-led Forum in Padua in April 2022 to collaborate and exchange with students from the other Arqus partner universities.
- Monday, 14 Februar 2022: Setting the context: 'Diversity' and citizenship in a complex world
- Tuesday, 15 Februar 2022: Human and social diversity
- Wednesday, 16 Februar 2022: Biodiversity and geodiversity
- Thursday, 17 Februar 2022: Making connections: Diversity in coastal environments
- Friday, 18 Februar 2022: Engaged European citizenship in a diverse world
Language of instruction: English
The stay is funded by the Arqus European University Alliance.
Learn more about the Arqus European University Alliance and its Arqus Winter School 2022.
ARQUS Project Coordination