Apply now for the Arqus Winter School 2022 "Diversity, Interdisciplinarity and Societal Challenges" in Granada (Spain)!
- You are a master student of the University of Graz, interested in the topic European citizenship in the context of key challenges such as diversity and would like to work in interdisciplinary teams with students and academics from the seven Arqus universities Bergen, Granada, Graz, Leipzig, Lyon, Padua and Vilnius?
- Be part of the interdisciplinary Arqus winter school 2022 on the topic “Diversity, Interdisciplinarity and Societal Challenges”, and discuss several aspects with students and teachers of the Arqus universities.
- Benefit from intensive, interactive and interdisciplinary workshops held from 14th to 18th February 2022 in Granada (Spain).
- Become an ambassador and continue the work on the results of the Winter School in the course Wetlands: a management challenge for conservation biology and stakeholder communities at the University of Graz and present them at the Arqus Student-led Forum in Padua (Italy) in the summer semester 2022.
- Simply apply with a motivation statement, your transcript of records, your CV and a reference letter via email to arqus(at)uni-graz.at until January 24th, 2022.
- You can find detailed information about the Winter School and the individual conditions of participation on the Arqus website of the University of Graz and in our info sheet.